Nutrients your body lacks show up on your face_ check out now _ fitso
Regardless of age or gender, all of us vie for a healthy, glowing skin. Low carb diet menu malaysia But is the health of our skin solely dependent on the mercy of the oh-so-expensive skin care products that we use? Certainly not. Exercise is a subset of physical activity that is Thanks to the technological advancements, we’re well aware of the numerous chemicals that the cosmetics are loaded with and the harm they cause. 1 week diet plan to lose weight Hence, more and more of us are going natural when it comes to taking care of the skin.
But let me tell you a proven fact that you might already know but don’t pay as much attention to; that it’s not just what you apply on the skin that matters but also, most importantly what is going into your mouth which matters.
I want to lose weight fast and build muscle As they say, ‘you are what you eat’! So at the end of the day, the variety of skin-friendly, nutritious food you are eating will determine the health of your skin. Low carb diet menu We’ll talk about these skin-friendly nutrients later in the article.
First, let’s find out how your skin actually tells you that it lacks nutrients:
This symptom can be a sign of iron, zinc, B-Vitamins deficiency, or that you’re not getting enough protein.
For this, you can go in for foods like fish and poultry if you are a non-vegetarian or go for options like milk, cheese, yoghurt for your Vitamin B requirements. How to lose weight calculator Foods like spinach, flax seeds, eggs will boost your zinc, iron and protein requirements.
This can be a possible deficiency of omega 3s, Vitamin A and D.
You can increase your intake of omega-3 fats by including fish, walnuts, flax seeds in your diet. Weight loss inspiration board Vitamin A is found in green leafy vegetables, carrots, sweet potatoes while safe sun exposure is the best source of Vitamin D.
You can include foods like red meat, spinach, beans and fish for your optimum dose of iron. Weight loss groups Lack of iron in the body can cause anaemia and other health issues too. Weight loss recipes Combine your iron rich diet with Vitamin C rich food to improve iron absorption in the body with fruits such as oranges, guava, papaya etc.
Our body needs Biotin for metabolising fats, carbohydrates and amino acids and also healthy hair and nails. How to lose 5 pounds of water weight overnight Egg yolks, chicken, dairy products, spinach, cauliflower are some of the sources of Vitamin B7
Puffy eyes possibly signal towards iodine deficiency in a person.
Though table salt is the most common iodine source available, you can include seafood in your diet as it is rich in various other nutrients too. Healthy diets Increase the intake of foods like fish, organic yoghurt, cheese and potatoes. Diet plan to build muscle Lack of iodine can cause developmental problems, issues with the thyroid gland and also dry skin.
Liver, sweet potatoes and cheese are all excellent sources for Vitamin A. Food sources high in Vitamin A include carrots, asparagus, peaches, kale, eggs, red peppers and cantaloupe.
We carry on with our daily diet without realising that we might be missing out on some important nutrients necessary for our skin. Paleo diet results Let’s find out the nutrients essential for a healthy skin and the foods you should eat, Nutrients Essential for a Healthy Skin
• Vitamin C: Studies have shown that vitamin C is associated with better skin appearance, faster healing and less skin wrinkling. Military diet side effects It’s important to remember that vitamin C is sensitive to heat, so lightly cooking these plant foods or eating them raw is the way to go to maximise their benefit.
• Vitamin A and E: When combined with vitamin A, vitamin E is especially effective in preventing certain skin cancers. Weight loss snacks They help fight free radicals caused by pollution, smoking, processed foods and excess sun exposure which results in premature skin ageing.
• Omega-3: Omega 3 fatty acids help keep the top outer layer of the skin strong and intact so that external toxins and pollutants are kept out. Paleo diet appetizer recipes These are also responsible for skin repair, moisture content and overall flexibility.
• Selenium: Responsible for maintaining skin firmness and elasticity, this trace mineral not only prevents acne but also aids in the prevention of skin cancer. Lose belly fat foods Selenium promotes the absorption of vitamin E which results in glowing skin and less deterioration of skin’s collagen.
• Zinc: An essential mineral, zinc helps repair damaged tissue and heals wounds. Youtube exercises for vertigo It also protects the skin from the sun’s harmful UV rays. Lose belly fat in one week Your acne prone skin can be a symptom of zinc deficiency as it regulates the production of oil in the skin.
So feed your skin with these essential nutrients and you’ll notice a big difference in your skin health.
Some other general tips you can follow for a healthy skin are:
• Be sure to wear a sunscreen with at least SPF 30 before stepping out in the sun and re-apply every two hours.
• Take time out to relax and meditate for a few minutes daily.
• Stay hydrated by drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day.
Lastly, be patient with yourself as it can take anywhere between 3 months to 1 year for your skin to really show the visible difference, but it surely will. Losing weight while pregnant So stop blaming your skin care products and feed your skin with right nutrients for that envious skin you have been dreaming of. Exercise images We at Fitso believe in staying beautiful inside and out!