Central armed police forces assistant commandant exam physical standards 2017 _ upsc capf ac exam 2017 medical test _ capf exam physical standards 2017, upscexam. com
Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandant Exam Physical Standards 2017
Moreover, the weight should be as per the height and age as mentioned in Appendix V (B).
* LASIK surgery correction is permitted subject to prescribed criteria mentioned in Table :
( Candidate must have completed 06 months after LASIK surgery while considering for recruitment in CAPFs ).
• b. Best diet to lose weight while working out Carrying Angle :Carrying angle should not be more than 15° for male and 20° for female.
• Candidate should not have any degree of deafness or persistent ear discharge.
• Candidate should not have any other condition ( congenital or acquired ) like atresia of the meatus, exostosis, neoplasm which is causing obstruction of ear passage and should not have history or recurrent earache, tinnitus and vertigo.
• Nose : Candidate should not have DNS, atrophic rhinitis, tubercular ulceration, chronic sinusitis.
• Neck : Candidate should not have enlarged lymph nodes, thyroid or other swelling of neck, inability to extend the neck fully or any evidence of disease of spine or cervical vertebrae.
• Teeth : Candidate must possess sufficient number of sound teeth for efficient mastication. Lose belly fat and gain muscle Candidate should not have severe pyorrhea.
• Venereal Disease : Candidate should not have active signs of clinical VD.
• Chronic Skin Diseases : Candidate should not have chronic skin diseases like Leprosy, chronic dermatitis, extensive Pityriasis Versicolor, psoriasis, SLE etc.
• The candidate should not have any indication of chronic disease like TB, any type of arthritis, High blood pressure, Diabetes, Bronchial asthma, any heart disease.
• Candidate should not have perceptible and visible glandular swelling any where in the body.
• Chest should be well formed, devoid of any abnormality like flat chest, pigeon chest, with rickety rosary defects. Exercise everyday bad Heart and lungs should be sound.
• Limbs, hands and feet should be well formed and fully developed and there shall be perfect motion of all joints.
• There should be free and perfect movements of all the joints.
• Should not bear traces of previous acute or chronic disease pointing to any impaired constitution.
• Candidate should have no disease of the genito urinary tract.
• Candidate should have no inguinal, scrotal swelling, any type of Hernia.
• ( Only for male ) Both the testicles are in the scrotum and of normal size.
• The candidate must not have knock knees, flat foot, varicose veins.
• They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
4. Weight calculator for kids Candidate should not suffer from Tachycardia ( more than 100 pulse rate per minute ) or Bradycardia ( less than 50 per minute ).
5. Definition of healthy diet Candidate should not suffer from Hernia, Hemorrhoids, condylomata prolapse rectum.
Male Average Body Weights in Kilograms for different Age Groups and Heights Height in cms
Female Average Body Weights in Kilograms for different Age Groups and Heights Height in cms
The body weights are given in this chart corresponding to only certain heights ( in cms ). Losing weight with pcos tips In respect of height in between, the principle of ‘Average’ may be utilised for calculating body weights. Exercise moves for seniors For calculating average weight beyond the heights tabulated, 0.71 kg for every one cm of increase or decrease in height may be added or subtracted respectively.
Assistant Commandant Medical Standard, CAPF AC Medical Standards, CAPF AC Physical Standards, CAPF Assistant Commandant Selection Process, CAPF Physical Test, Medical Standards for CPF, UPSC CPF Physical Standard Central Armed Police Forces Assistant Commandant Exam Physical Standards 2017
Candidate,if detected in the medicals in cpf(ac) that he has been operated with lasik surgery & declare him unfit.
Then will he be eligible for next medicals after clearing written.
According to my knowledge data of previous medical would have been with them.
i had an fracture in my hand 18 year back but after surgery my joints and movement are fine..please tell me am i eligible for CENTRAL ARMED POLICE FORCES (ASSISTANT
COMMANDANTS) EXAMINATION, 2015.I am not getting the actual meaning of “GENERAL STANDARDS- should not have old/mal united fractures of bones”